Speak in agreement with your prayers...everyday. Control the words that come out of your mouth...don't cancel out your prayers with idle words. Don't you know your words are very powerful?
They are containers of power that can change your life, direct your future, and allow you to get your life in line with God's will! Words can carry God's power to literally heal your body, bring financial blessing to your circumstances, and bring the promises of God's word into this natural realm to bless you, your family and those in your concentric circle.
So Sis, clear your mind of negative thinking, anxieties and worries. Positive affirmations can lead you to a deeper state of inner peace and bliss and enable you to achieve the life you've always wanted for yourself!
Calling those things that be not, as though they were. (Romans 4:17)
The power of positive affirmations can help you to transform your life. By stating what you want to be true in your life, you mentally and emotionally see and believe it as true, irrespective of your current circumstances, and thereby manifest real change in your life.
Take the time to write personal affirmations for your life to post on your mirror, desktop, dashboard and other areas you review daily. Here's a list of some of my favorites to get you started:
- I am BEAUTIFUL!
- I radiate love and happiness.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am satisfying and loving.
- I am healthy and happy.
- Each breath I inhale fills my body with strength and power.
- Wealth is pouring into my life.
- I accept abundance and prosperity into my life.
- I am sailing on the river of wealth.
- I am getting wealthier each day.
- My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.
- I am always able to maintain my ideal weight.
- I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
- My body is beautiful!
- I have a lot of energy.
- I study and comprehend fast.
- My mind is calm.
- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- My thoughts are under my control.
- My mind is at peace.
- I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- I have the perfect job for me.
- I am living in the house of my dreams.
- I have good and loving relations with my spouse.
- I have a wonderful and satisfying job.
- I have the means to travel abroad, whenever I want to.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- I forgive those from my past that have hurt me.
- I am forgiving and understanding.
- I express anger in appropriate ways so that peace and harmony are balanced at all times.
- My strength comes from forgiveness of those who hurt me.
- Everything is getting better every day.
- My life is awesome!
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me. I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency. Philippians 4:13 (AMP)
- I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14 (NIV)